Rousselot/Peptan, stand 6k29, Food Ingredients Europe, 1 – 3 December 2015, Paris, France
Peptan®, the world’s leading collagen peptides brand1 developed by Rousselot®, will be showcased at Food Ingredients Europe 2015. Discover the latest scientific studies, explore the new formulation opportunities and be inspired by the extensive added-value service that Peptan offers at booth 6K29. Understand how Peptan’s nutritional, functional and health benefits can help food, beverage and dietary supplement manufacturers stay ahead to respond to the latest consumer demand for high-quality, safe nutritional products that deliver tangible results. On the 2nd of December, join the seminar from the Peptan expert Dr. Elke de Clerck to find out about the potential of collagen peptides for the 50+ segment.
Versatile, bioactive protein
Delivering an appealing taste and convenient product format are top of mind when it comes to developing successful nutraceuticals, and can only be achieved using active ingredients with neutral organoleptic properties and working with a supplier company with dedicated science and technical expertise, application support and strong customer focus. Peptan’s extensive product range ensures easy integration into a broad variety of food and drink applications and the ability to satisfy the most discerning consumers. At FiE visitors will have the opportunity to taste application samples containing Peptan, including collagen enriched coffee offered during “Special Coffee Moments”, as well as cereal bars and innovative gummies.
What’s more, Peptan collagen peptides offer the added advantage of multiple health benefits backed by scientific research. Its ability to improve joint flexibility and reduce joint discomfort2, support healthy and strong bones3, promote lean muscle mass4 and boost skin collagen content and hydration5 has been clearly demonstrated, making it the ingredient of choice for forward-thinking manufacturers. The multiple health benefits offered in a single ingredient by Peptan collagen peptides, makes it particular attractive for products targeting aging populations.
Formulating products for the 50+ segment
Gain the latest insights on how to formulate for the 50+ segment by attending a dedicated Peptan seminar. On the 2nd of December, at 14.30, in the Seminar Area, Hall 7, Dr. Elke de Clerck, Technical Support and Development Manager Europe, will share the latest global trends driving product formulation and will highlight the central role of collagen peptides as the rising star of this fast-growing market. The seminar will examine consumers’ preferred delivery formats, choice of ingredients and product positioning, as well as exploring the range of choices available for forward-looking manufacturers aiming to strengthen their position in this market.
Add Value with a Peptan partnership
Successful innovation calls for a strong collaboration. Committed to providing its partners with world-class standards of scientific and technical support, the Peptan team at Rousselot supports the customers from concept ideation all the way through to finished products.
- Source: Marketsandmarkets, Feb 2015 - Collagen Peptides Market by Source, Application & Region - Global Trend & Forecast to 2019
- Jiang JX et al., 2014, Collagen Peptides improve knee osteoarthritis in elderly women. Agro Food Industry Hi Tech 25 (2): 169-174
- Guillerminet F. et al. 2012, Hydrolysed collagen improves bone status and prevents bone loss in ovariectomized C3H/HeN mice. Osteoporosis International 23 (7): 1909 – 1919
- Hays, NP et al. 2009, Effects of whey and fortified collagen hydrolysate protein supplements on nitrogenic balance and body composition in older women. Journal of the American Dietetic Association 109(6): 1082-1087
- Asserin, J., et al. 2015, The effect of oral collagen peptide supplementation on skin moisture and the dermal collagen network: evidence from an ex vivo model and randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trials. Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology. doi: 10.1111/jocd.12174