Rousselot/Peptan, stand AB 1124, ifia Japan, 18-20 May 2016, Tokyo
At ifia Japan 2016, Peptan experts at the Rousselot stand will highlight how Peptan collagen peptides help manufacturers meet the growing demand for healthy aging ingredient solutions to support musculoskeletal health and can be integrated into a wide range of applications. Benefits of taking Peptan in preventing locomotive syndrome will be further detailed during a keynote seminar hosted by Mai Nygaard, Global Director for Peptan, and Unitec Foods experts.
World leading collagen peptides brand, Peptan®, produced and marketed by Rousselot, will be showcased at ifia Japan 2016. Experts at the stand will highlight how Peptan collagen peptides help manufacturers meet the growing demand for healthy aging ingredient solutions to support musculoskeletal health and can be integrated into a wide range of applications. Benefits of taking Peptan in preventing locomotive syndrome will be further detailed during a keynote seminar hosted by Mai Nygaard, Global Director for Peptan, and Unitec Foods experts.
At the keynote seminar (16.00-17.15, 19 May, Washington Hotel) entitled “The effect of Peptan on joint health, bone health and muscle,” Ms Nygaard, together with Peptan partner Unitec Foods, will explore the bioavailability of Peptan collagen peptides and its growing body of scientifically documented benefits for joint, bone and muscle health. Peptan’s unique position as an active ingredient to support senior musculoskeletal health and help prevent locomotive syndrome will be highlighted, and new Peptan research data with a focus on in vivo and placebo controlled clinical studies will be unveiled.
Peptan offers a unique portfolio of highly digestible and bioactive collagen peptides. A natural, clean-label ingredient with almost identical functionality to that of natural collagen in the body, Peptan is easily integrated into a variety of applications without impacting on their taste or odor.
Visitors to stand AB 1124 at ifia will be able to meet with the global team of experts in new product formulation with Peptan. Peptan is committed to supporting customers from conception ideation to finished products, combining global expertise with the support of dedicated local teams to offer unrivalled co-innovation and co-inspiration to help customers and partners reach even further.
- Hays N.P. et al., 2009, Effects of whey and fortified collagen hydrolysate protein supplements on nitrogen balance and body composition in older women. Journal of the American Dietetic Association 109: 1082-1087
- Jiang J.X. et al., 2014, Collagen peptides improve knee osteoarthritis in elderly women: A 6-month randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study, Agro FOOD Industry Hi Tech 25: 19-23
- Rousselot unpublished data, 2011. In vitro study, Atlantic Bone Screen, France
- Zdzieblik, D. et al, 2015, Collagen peptide supplementation in combination with resistance training improves body composition and increases muscle strength in elderly sarcopenic men: a randomized controlled trial. British Journal of Nutrition 114(8): 1237-1245
- Guillerminet, F. et al., 2010, Collagen Peptides Improves Bone Metabolism and Biomechanical Parameters in Ovarietomized Mice: An In-Vitro and In Vivo Study, Bone, 46: 827-834
- Guillerminet, F. et al, 2012, Hydrolyzed collagen improves bone status and prevents bone loss in ovariectomized C3H/HeN mice. Osteoporosis International 23 (7): 1909-1919
- Daneault, A. et al, 2014, Hydrolyzed collagen contributes to osteoblast differentiation in vitro and subsequent bone health in vivo. Osteoarthritis and Cartilage 22: S131
- Daneault A, et al., 2016, Biological Effect Of Hydrolyzed Collagen On Bone Metabolism. Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition: Epub ahead of print
- Asserin, J. et al., 2015. The effect of oral collagen peptide supplementation on skin moisture and the dermal collagen network: evidence from an ex vivo model and randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trials. Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, doi: 10.1111/jocd.12174