A delicious and healthy snack, this cereal bar can help you maintain youthful, healthy-looking skin. Shown in clinical studies Peptan Collagen Peptides can help improving collagen network and skin hydration levels, which is supported by natural antioxidants from goji berries (beta-carotene), raisins, pistachios and hazelnuts (vitamin E). All-in-all, a tasty treat with added health benefits!
Ingredients (for 12 bars, or 500g)
Peptan P Collagen Peptides 29g
Icing sugar 46g
Coconut oil 7g
Muesli with 41% fruit, nuts, and seeds 140g
Dried goji berries 48g
Dry golden raisins 33g
- Heat the honey and sugar in a pan with
water, stirring until everything has dissolved.
- Remove from the heat, add icing sugar,
then Peptan. Mix and stir well.
- Heat the coconut oil in the microwave until it
becomes a liquid. Add it to the mix and
continue to stir.
- Add the muesli, nuts and dried fruits and
mix in a bowl.
- Spread the mix onto a greased plate and roll
it flat with a rolling pin. Let it rest overnight
at room temperature.
- Cut into bars and store in a box.